Household Faith Ceremonies
Closing Prayers Together
The first meeting would do several things✞
- Introduce the Household members to one another maybe using one of the ice breakers
- Familiarize the Household of Faith with the process of running the group and answer any questions that may arise.
- Hold a Worship/Sharing time led by the Leader using one of the worship options.
- Discuss a name for the Household (See Suggestions above.)
- Decide on a Household name.
- Draw up the Household of Faith Covenant
- Finalize and agree on the Household Covenant.
- Discuss the teaching materials proposed and make a decision together as to what materials to use.
- Complete the Registration Form for the Household then Closing Prayers Together.
"Household Faith Ceremonies"
by Ron Meacock © 2018