House Faith Ceremonies
Closing Prayers Together
The first meeting of the Household of Faith would do several things✞
- Introduce the House members to one another, maybe using an ice breaker
- Familiarize the House of Faith with the process of running the group and answer any questions that may arise.
- Hold a Worship/sharing time led by the leader using one of the worship options.
- Discuss a name for the House (See Suggestions above.)
- Decide on a House name.
- Draw up the House Faith Covenant
- Finalize and agree on the House Covenant.
- Discuss the teaching materials proposed and make a decision together as to what materials to use.
- Complete the Registration Form for the House then Closing Prayers Together.
"House Faith Ceremonies"
by Ron Meacock © 2019